Positions Currently Available
Electrical Estimator/Inside Technical Sales
Located in Salmon Arm, BC, Valid Manufacturing is looking for a full time Electrical Estimator to join our Inside Technical Sales Support Team. Experience or related technical training an asset but is not necessary to be considered for this position. However, applicants must have an academic high school diploma with preference given to applicants with a post secondary diploma or degree.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for estimating and quoting customer requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaison with our customers as part of our electrical products sales team
- Provide technical solutions and sales support handling customer inquiries
Skills and Experience
- Post secondary education and/or experience in electrical, electronics or related discipline would be an asset.
- Must be computer literate, comfortable working with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous electrical layout or design experience an asset
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates should possess an electrical or mechanical interest or aptitude
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Must have an above-average customer service oriented attitude
About our Sales Team
Valid Manufacturing is a progressive engineering, design and manufacturing company serving a variety of growing markets. We are experiencing tremendous growth of our electrical products resulting in the need to grow our team. This opportunity will allow you to provide a high level of service to our customers working with a team committed to your same high standards.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, pension plan in a dynamic work environment.
How to Apply
Please mail, fax or email your resume and covering letter to Valid Manufacturing Ltd, attention: Human Resources.
Valid Manufacturing Ltd.
5320-B 48th Ave. S.E.
Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E 1X2
Fax (250) 832-7746
Please note: We wish to thank you in advance for your interest in Valid Manufacturing Ltd., however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The City of Salmon Arm believes a strong community is worth working for, and we pride ourselves in the fact that Salmon Arm provides residents, investors and visitors alike with a growing and unique business and community environment. With a population of over 16,000, Salmon Arm is situated at the most southern point of the Shuswap Lake. Located in the heart of beautiful British Columbia, on the Trans Canada Highway, Salmon Arm is approximately halfway between Calgary and Vancouver.
Our mild four-season climate, outstanding natural beauty, clean waterways, abundant green space and pristine provincial parks have established the Shuswap as a world famous recreation area. Salmon Arm offers amenities that are normally associated with much larger population centres; the Twin-Sheet ice arena, community centre, extensive outdoor sports facilities, theatres, activity centres and outstanding educational and health facilities that all contribute to the exceptional quality of life enjoyed here.
Newcomers and expanding businesses are impressed with Salmon Arm’s growing sophistication, competitiveness and comprehensive infrastructure. Whether you are considering relocation, travel, business start-up or expansion ~ the City of Salmon Arm has it all!