Positions Currently Available
Embedded Software Developer
Located in Salmon Arm, BC, Valid Manufacturing Ltd is looking for skilled developer to join our expanding Vehicle and Electronics Products development team.
This position recognizes your need to be creative and sufficiently challenged while working with a team of engineers and developers committed to the success of their efforts. Reflective of the community we work in, Valid recognizes that work life balance is important and are committed to making sure that this is a company and position you will want to grow with. Our position will keep you challenged and rewarded at work. Our community, and all that the Shuswap/Okanagan region offers will keep you engaged the rest of the time!
The key things we will be looking for
- A graduate of a relevant post-secondary program and/or directly applicable experience.
- Aptitude for contributing to development in one or more of the following areas:
- In Vehicle Infotainment (IVI).
- Graphical User Interface Applications, including vehicle instrumentation.
- Smartphone and Tablet applications.
- Embedded Vehicle and Equipment Controls on O/S and bare metal.
- Firmware Development, including bare metal, Linux kernel and driver/BSP.
- Networking and inter-device communications.
- Problem solver with good interpersonal skills that can take on an assignment and see it through to its successful completion, independently or as part of a team.
Why consider Valid?
- Work with a team of skilled individuals who will recognize and appreciate your contributions to our goals.
- A comfortable work environment that allows you to focus and get the job done while ensuring that you maintain a healthy work life balance.
- Encouragement and recognition for your ingenuity and creativity in solving complex technical problems.
- Support for your personal and professional development needs.
- Salmon Arm is a great affordable community centrally located that offers a wide range of activities for all ages.
- Relocation expenses.
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension plan.
A little more about us
With approximately 140 employees, Valid is a unique, innovative, and hi-tech manufacturing company located in Salmon Arm, BC. We serve multiple industries and have been experiencing significant growth in the Recreational and Commercial Vehicle segment of our business. This growth is due to the creative hi tech nature of our products, our commitment to quality and the fact that we take care of our employees who take care of our customers!
How to Apply
E-mail resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 18, 2019, attention: Electronics Engineering Manager. For more on our company, please visit our website at www.validmanufacturing.com.
We thank all applicants in advance but only those that have our interest will be contacted.
Our Community & AreaClick here to learn about our community and area...
How to Apply
Finding the right employer is important. We don’t take this process lightly and neither should you.
We are always looking for skilled individuals to join our team at all levels of our organization. It is important that we get to know you so we like to see a covering letter giving us an introduction to who you are, where you are at currently, and why you are interested in working with us here in Salmon Arm. As well, take a paragraph or two to show us that you have the technical skill and proficiency in your area of expertise and how that might apply in our organization.
Of course, your resume should provide the usual details of your work experience, skills and educational background. If you are truly serious, take a moment and update it to show those particularly relevant skills that you are confident will win us over.
When emailing your resume and covering letter, please avoid using the RTF file type as we do not accept them.
When you are satisfied that you will get our attention, email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com, attention: Human Resources.
Valid Manufacturing Ltd.
5320-B 48th Ave. S.E.
Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E 1X2
Fax (250) 832-7746
We thank you in advance for your interest in Valid Manufacturing Ltd., however, only those that get our interest will be contacted.