Positions Currently Available
Human Resources Generalist
Located in Salmon Arm, BC, Valid Manufacturing is looking for a full time Human Resources Generalist to administer our Human Resource programs.
With now approaching 130 employees, Valid is a unique, innovative, and hi-tech manufacturing company located in the heart of the Shuswap at the north end of the Okanagan Valley. We serve multiple industries and have been experiencing significant growth in our Electrical and the Recreational and Industrial Vehicle segments of our business. Our success and product growth requires us to be adding to our staff. The creative hi tech nature of our products, our commitment to quality and the fact that we take care of our employees who take care of our customers is constantly moving us forward.
As a Human Resources Generalist you are passionate about promoting and supporting our employees as they work to support our core values. As part of this growing organization you support our management and supervisory team on a variety of topics such as recruitment, culture, safety, employee engagement and performance management.
At Valid, we will keep you interested and rewarded. Our community, and all that the Shuswap/Okanagan region has to offer will keep you interested and rewarded the rest of the time!
Key things we are looking for
Applicants should have a suitable educational background with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Our ideal candidate will:
- Support the full cycle recruitment process including creating and managing job postings, pre-screening and coordinating interviews, and advising on process and applicant selection.
- Administer the health benefits program responding to employee questions and liaison with group benefits provider.
- Support our managers through the performance management process, including coaching conversations, annual reviews and as required disciplinary meetings.
- Provide HR support on day-to-day topics and issues as they surface.
- Provide assistance as related to the needs of our health and safety programs including coordinating with WCB.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and desire to contribute to people’s health and well being.
- Have an ability to work in an energetic and ever changing fast paced environment.
Why consider Valid
- Work with a team of skilled individuals who will recognize appreciate you for your expertise and efforts in strengthening our management team and overseeing our HR programs.
- Work in comfortable environment that allows you to get the job done while ensuring that you maintain a healthy work life balance.
- Support for your personal and professional development needs.
- Salmon Arm is a great affordable community centrally located that offers a wide range of activities for all ages.
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension plan.
How to Apply
For us, finding the right employee is important. So we don’t take this process lightly and neither should you.
We are looking for skilled individuals to join our team and it is important that we get to know you. Therefore, please provide us with a covering letter giving us an introduction to who you are and why you are interested in working with us here at Valid.
Your resume should provide the usual details of your work experience, skills and educational background. If you are serious, take a moment and update it to show those particularly relevant skills that you are confident will win us over.
Please take some time to learn more about us at www.validmanufacturing.com and then e-mail us your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 2nd, 2019. Applications should be addressed to the Operations Manager.
We thank all applicants in advance but only those that have our interest will be contacted.
Our Community & AreaClick here to learn about our community and area...
How to Apply
Finding the right employer is important. We don’t take this process lightly and neither should you.
We are always looking for skilled individuals to join our team at all levels of our organization. It is important that we get to know you so we like to see a covering letter giving us an introduction to who you are, where you are at currently, and why you are interested in working with us here in Salmon Arm. As well, take a paragraph or two to show us that you have the technical skill and proficiency in your area of expertise and how that might apply in our organization.
Of course, your resume should provide the usual details of your work experience, skills and educational background. If you are truly serious, take a moment and update it to show those particularly relevant skills that you are confident will win us over.
When emailing your resume and covering letter, please avoid using the RTF file type as we do not accept them.
When you are satisfied that you will get our attention, email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com, attention: Human Resources.
Valid Manufacturing Ltd.
5320-B 48th Ave. S.E.
Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E 1X2
Fax (250) 832-7746
We thank you in advance for your interest in Valid Manufacturing Ltd., however, only those that get our interest will be contacted.